søndag den 4. oktober 2015

DIY Sunday- Lip Scrub |October|




October is here which mean it's getting colder and colder (and closer to Christmas!!!) and you need to watch out for your skin!
I don't know with you guys but I hate dry lips! I can't take it! If my lips get dry I just want to touch them all the time and pull the loose skin of them and honestly it's not super delicious looking at and it doesn't help your lip situation at all!
One little magic product you can use on your lips besides lip balm etc. is a lip scrub. Between you and me I sometimes find lip scrubs expensive and I'm the kind of person who don't use a lip scrub very often so it's kind of annoying.
One evening when I was bored I started searching for a DIY lip scrub and this is what I found!
I hope you guys like it!

So first you'll need:
A little container to your product (I used a travel size day cream container I just cleaned)
1 TSP Brown sugar
1 TSP White sugar
1 TSP Honey or syrup
½ TSP Olive oil
A small bowl
A spoon

Brown sugar: Contains anti-bacterial properties and vitamin B
White sugar: Draws moisture to your skin and can help sun-damaged skin
Honey: Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and it's good at moisturizing
Olive oil: Full of vitamins, minerals and proteins, moisturizing and can help simulate the healing of skin

My container

Start by mixing all the products together in a small bowl

I don't think we have brown sugar in Denmark so I used what I thought would be brown sugar in Denmark (rørsukker).


Since we didn't have any honey at home I used one TSP of syrup

½ TSP of Olive Oil



All the products in the bowl


After mixing the products together it looked like this. If you want the consistence to be different you use more or less of some of the products. I wanted it to be "dry".
Afterwards put it up in your small container and it's ready for use!





To use: 
Apply the scrub on your lips and massage it around for about 20-30 seconds. Wipe off and feel the smoothness of your lips!
Personally I think my lip color afterwards was so nice!

I contain it together with all of my other lips products so no need to keep it in the fridge!
Enjoy and good luck doing your own lip scrub!

Have a nice Sunday!
Xx Maria

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar