søndag den 18. oktober 2015

DIY Sunday- Face mask |October|

It's finally Sunday again which means it's time for another DIY recipe! Today it's all about one of my favorite DIY face mask there is so quick to make but absolutely amazing for your skin! It only contains one ingredient I'm sure you all have! The ingredient I'm talking about is an egg. Simple as that- an egg. Maybe some of you have already heard about this face mask! I had heard about it before but never tried it and I really can't understand why?! It's soooo good and I highly recommend you all to try it!

You'll need:
An egg
Two bowls

Egg white: contains protein which repair and make your skin growth. It promotes strong, wrinkle-free skin. It also contains potassium which hydrates and moisturizes skin while it preserves your skin cells. The riboflavin in an egg eliminates toxic and cell-damaging free radicals that create wrinkles and at least but not last! An egg contains magnesium which gives a radiant skin and slow down the aging process. And a bonus info! Egg white also helps tighten the pores.
Pretty great don't you think?

First find one egg and two bowls

Yeah I know! There is only one bowl

Next you separate the egg by cracking an egg on a bowl and transfer the yolk from shell to shell. Each time you transfer the yolk, a little bit of the egg white will flow into the bowl. Keep doing this until all of the egg white is in the bowl and the yolk in another bowl.




How to use it:
Prepare your face for the mask by washing your face in warm water. This will open up your pores, which will improve the effectiveness of the mask. Next take the egg white and apply it to your face. Wash of the mask when the mask is completely dry on your face, it's about 15 min or so.
Be careful! The mask might start running so keep some paper or a cloth close by!
You can finish it all by using your face toner and cream.

This mask really worked great on my skin! It left my skin soft and I could really feel that my skin was more tight then before. It also gave my skin a nice glow!
I'll definitely try to use this mask once a week or every second week!

Have a nice Sunday!
Xx Maria  

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar