tirsdag den 12. august 2014

The beauty scenario tag

So this is going to be my first blog post and is there a better way to start a blog then spill some of my beauty secrets out? I don't think so! So here we go!

1.       You have to get rid of all your concealers and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
To be completely honest is this question normally about foundation but i don't use foundations because i haven't really found one that suits my skin. On the other hand i love bb-creams! I must say that I have discovered one foundations there in my opinion is really good! So this answer is going to be my favorite concealer because this is the place where i have tried so many different brands. 

High end: Nars Radiant creamy concealer. I really like this concealer and it has a good coverage and looks nice on the skin.


Drug store: Rimmel wake me up concealer. 


The only foundation i really like is Whipped creme foundation from Max Factor

2.       You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Well i think this is a though question! I'm not sure i would say anything to her because i would find it embarrassing but i would wish i could remove it because I can't take it! I'm properly a bit of a perfectionist.

 3.       You’re not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for?
I think i would go for my Clinique chubby stick intense moisturizing lip colour balm in the colour number 04 heftiest hibiscus because it is a fresh red lip stick thing and i really like it!


 4.       You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
First of all i would ditch my headbands! I used those to much and they weren't the prettiest headbands! When it comes to my makeup i don't really know! I didn't use that much makeup when i was in my young teenage years but one thing is sure! I would stop using so much powder!

5.       You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I would do them all! First of all i would freak out! Next i would complain to the manager and at last i would call my mom and cry hysterically! I love my hair and i love long hair and it takes such a looooooooong time to grow out again!

6.       Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Naked eyes palette 3 from Urban Decay! I would also take my Maybelline dream sun bronzing blush with me! (It is not a palette but you have a bronzer and a blush in one and it is soooo good!)


7.       Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Clinique skintonic, The Body shop vitamin e aqua boost sorbet, Origins clear improvement charcoal mask, The body shop camomile silky cleansing oil and The body shop Aloe calming facial cleanser.


8.       Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven’t noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs
First of all i don't borrow my makeup to anyone! Only to my best friends who is in the same room as me! And if anyone borrowed my makeup i would hope they would repurchase a new one to my or something else! I don't think it is very nice of people to return something borrowed and the condition of the thing is awful. It is not cool!

Sooo this was my first blogpost and i hop you enjoyed it! It was super funny!
I would like to tag my friend Lucy who hasn't done one yet! http://beautywithlucy.blogspot.dk/
xx Maria

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar