tirsdag den 25. august 2015

Hannover 2015 part 1


Thank you Google for this pic! :)


So as you might know or not know I was in Germany a little month ago. I were visiting the German city Hannover located around an hour from Hamburg. It was my first time visiting Hannover and I can say it's not my last! The city is really great! Lots of different culture, great shopping options, a few sightseeing places and lots of cafes and restaurants!
We drove by car to Hannover and it took us around 5 hours. 

Breakfast time 'cuz we drove from Denmark at 5 o'clock in the morning!

But first, lets take a selfie

On the road again

At one of our break places something super funny (and awkward) happened for me. I was pretty much laying on the entire back seat with my head on my mom's lap sleeping and suddenly my mom hits me and yells "MARIA!!!! Look there's an Asian!" (please note that this is meant as a good thing because in general I find Asians really attractive, thank you) and I sat up totally confused and still half asleep. Outside the car an Asian man came walking and suddenly his family were there too. The Asian man had a son and honestly I don't think I have been stared on that much before as I did there! The son was staring SUPER SUPER MUCH at me! And when he went into their car (of course parked next to ours) I thought he was going to talk to me because he went straight for our car! Instead he just smiled and they drove away! It was SO awkward and embarrassing but also flattering I guess? Haha! 

A bit later we arrived to our hotel Crowne Plaza Hannover

Again thank you Google!
We parked our car and went into Hannover center for some shopping (More precisely PRIMARK TIME!)! If you stay at this hotel you only live 5 minutes away from the shopping center! When we returned we found a little surprise by the car also know as a car ticket because we may or may not have parked wrong! So just so you know it! When you park a car in Germany be sure to check where you are parking on a parking place because some places are for free and others aren't! But the people on our hotel were really nice and gave a free parking place for our entire stay at a closed parking lot to the hotel! Normally you should pay 20 euros a day to park there so our bill didn't seem as bad again (who am I kidding... 80 euros)! It's really expensive to park in Germany!

Well after our not-so-nice-car-accident we got our room and started unpacking. I must say that the room was suuuuper super nice! It was so big and spacey and I'm even more surprised of the size because it's a city hotel!

My sister and mine bed- A bit hard but the pillows were good!

Hello big Primark bag!

Looking so serious while taking photos
Mini fridge, a bit expensive prizes for the stuff

Main bed- On all the bed was a little bag with candy from Haribo
This bed was really comfortable!

Not the biggest bathroom but still nice and with lots of towels!


Free products


So after unpacking we went to the center again for eating dinner and to do some more shopping!

The architecture was really nice

The main station in Hannover 

I think this was really nice and I would wish we used this more in Denmark

Ernest Augustus 1 of Hannover (He was a King from 1837)
We decided to explore the shopping mall Ernst August Galerie which I personally think is the best shopping mall of them all in Hannover center

Really big!

There was 3 floors with more than 150 shops!

Patiently waiting

Believe it or not but I was actually waiting with my dad for my mom and sis (Looking hella pale!)

Already tireeeed!
 The best thing about shopping malls are without doubt the toy department!


These teddies are the cutest! We also saw them in Oslo some years ago!
I need one in my life! *Come here Aslan*


This bear was so coooool! He told the kids (in German) facts about different animals! Really good!
 After our "adventure" in Ernst August Galerie we went back to a café kind of place called Nordsö I think! It's located closed to Primark!

I got a salmon wrap! Really good! And cheap (3,50 euros)




These statues was sooo cute!

The were water dripping from her umbrella

A quick trip at Mc D! My absolute fav. thing from Mc D! Highly recommend!!!
 So this was everything we did on our first day in Hannover! I promise part 2 will be up soon!!

Xx Maria










0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar