tirsdag den 21. oktober 2014

Shiseido review!

First of all sorry I haven't posted anything in ages! I've been really busy with work and the last couple of days I've been sick. Don't worry I'm all right now! But I promise to be better and post more often!

But now lets get started! This post is about my "new" obsession with the Japanese brand Shiseido. Shiseido is a really old but famous brand from Japan with it origins from 1872 and it is the largest cosmetic company in Japan and the fourth largest in the world. Last Christmas I wished me a gift box from Shiseido but it was first this summer I started using it and I am now a fan! So I thought I would do a review of my favourite products from Shiseido (I don't own a lot and there is a lot of their products I haven't tried) with you guys! And I'm pretty sure a couple of their items will be ending on my Christmas list this year too! But lets get started!




So this is the four product I'm going to do a review on!




The first product I'm reviewing is the Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam  from their Benefiance series which is a facial cleanser that claims to remove impurities and excess the skins surface. It also claims to make the skin feel smooth and moist. So basically it's a face soup I use when I'm in the shower. The texture of it is very creamy and it smells really nice and a tiny bit of orange perhaps because in the texture there is small orange corns. In the start I thought my skin was a bit dry after use but after you have used it a lot of times the dryness disappears. I found it quit funny that my skin felt a bit dry after use because it's for normal to dry skin but perhaps it was just how my skin reacted to the soap the first couple of times. Over time it really did remove a lot of impurities and I could see a clear difference. My skin does not feel so oily any longer around my nose and after a bad skin period mainly because of my work it really helped to improve my skin a lot. This is most likely my favourite facial soap I've ever tried and I'm diffidently going to purchase this one again (and very soon 'cause it's almost empty :( ). It's super easy to use and I think it works good and the thing they are claiming are true.


So the next product I'm reviewing is the Shiseido Perfect Rouge lipstick in colour RD 514





This lipstick is my favourite dark red lipstick. It is very rich in colour and is long lasting. The first time I used this lipstick was for prom and even after I had been eaten and drinking my lips was still red! Not as dark red as in the begging but still red! I love red lipsticks and I think it's very hard to find a real red lipstick but this one is really good! It leaves your lips looking healthy and nice but I most say that you do get the lipstick feeling on your lips because your lips feels very dry. I would recommend to have a clear balm at your right hand to put on top. But in the end of the day it is really nice and long lasting!



Hello almost invisible upper lip!






So for years I've always been 100% sure that The Body Shop makes the best hand creams in the world but at the time I haven't tried Shiseidos little magical hand cream. It is the best hand cream ever! 




Shiseido's Advanced Essential Energy hand cream is an every day hand cream and it leaves your hands super super soft. I would really recommend this product to people with super dry hands! My mother has some really dry hands but by one use of this hand cream she could feel a difference. You can easily  use this hand cream as well if you have normal skin. My hands a almost never dry but I really love using this if my hands needs a little extra treat. The texture of the hand cream is really thick and creamy but it quickly dries and immediately leaves your skin super soft! I know this sounds to good to be true but it is really amazing and if you get the chance to try just try it once and I bet you will love it! 


So the last thing I'm going to do a review on is the Pureness oil control blotting paper




This thing contains super thin magic papers who leaves your nose matt and not shiny at all. It removes all the oil from your nose or forehead or wherever you use it and leaves your skin more presentable and good looking. My skin type is normal-combination skin and the worst place on my face is my nose because it sometimes gets oily. But by using these papers once in a while it leaves my nose oil free and good looking for weeks. My mom have tried a few of them and she really has problems with a shiny-oily looking nose and she really liked these papers as well. They are a nice little treat once in a while and almost everyone can use these. They are super easy to use and easy to have with you. 

So this was my review and I hope you liked it! 
Until next time, xx Maria





  


0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar